A proven public servant, Chuck Efstration kept our families safe by prosecuting felony cases as a Gwinnett County Assistant District Attorney. Today, Chuck is a partner in the Gwinnett County firm of McGarity & Efstration, LLC. Chuck grew up in the Hamilton Mill community and graduated from Greater Atlanta Christian School. Chuck holds degrees from the University of Georgia and Mercer Law School. Chuck has demonstrated his conservative credentials through his service as chairman and legal counsel for the Gwinnett County Republican Party. Chuck is married to Ashley Efstration and they have one son. Chuck is an Eagle Scout and a Christian.
- Small Business Owner, McGarity & Efstration, LLC
- Former Gwinnett Assistant District Attorney
- State Representative since 2013
- Lives in Dacula and grew up in Hamilton Mill
- Eagle Scout with Gwinnett Troop 568
- Chuck's mother was a Gwinnett County teacher, beginning in 1973
- Mercer Law School, Juris Doctor
- University of Georgia, Bachelor Degree
- Greater Atlanta Christian School graduate
- Former Chairman, Gwinnett Republican Party
- Former President, Gwinnett Bar Association.
- Coach, Mill Creek & GACS Mock Trial Teams