A proven public servant, Chuck Efstration kept our families safe by prosecuting felony cases as a Gwinnett County Assistant District Attorney. Today, Chuck works to ensure that the Constitution is followed through his ownership of a general practice law firm in the Dacula/Lawrenceville area of Gwinnett County. Chuck grew up in the Hamilton Mill community and graduated from Greater Atlanta Christian School. Chuck holds degrees from the University of Georgia and Mercer Law School. Chuck has demonstrated his conservative credentials through his service as chairman and legal counsel for the Gwinnett County Republican Party. Chuck is married to Ashley Efstration. An Eagle Scout, Chuck is a Christian and attends the Greek Orthodox church in Watkinsville.
- Small Business Owner, The Efstration Law Firm, PC.
- Assistant District Attorney, Gwinnett County.
- Georgia State Senate Public Safety Committee Aide.
- Lives in the Dacula area and grew up in Hamilton Mill.
- Eagle Scout with Gwinnett Troop 568.
- Chuck's mother was a Gwinnett County teacher, beginning in 1973.
- Mercer Law School, Juris Doctor.
- University of Georgia, Bachelor Degree.
- Greater Atlanta Christian School graduate.
- Chairman, Gwinnett Republican Party.
- Secretary, Gwinnett Bar Association.
- Coach, Mill Creek & GACS Mock Trial.